-Adams, R.P., 2011. Identification of Essential Oils by Ion Trap Mass Spectroscopy. Academic Press, New York, 302p.
- Adiguzal, A., Ozar, H., Sokmen, M. and Gulluce, M., 2009. Antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of the essential oil and methanol extract of Nepeta cataria. Polish Journal of Microbiology, 58(1): 69-76.
- Akbarinia, A., Sefidkon, F., Rezaei, M.B. and Bakhshi Khaniki, G.R., 2003. Investigation of essential oil composition of Nepeta pogonosperma on wild catnip and cultivation. Pajouhesh-VA-Sazandegi, 16(1): 14-19.
- Andrade, E.H.A., Alves, C.N., Guimarães, E.F., Carreira, L.M.M. and Maia, J.G.S., 2011. Variability in essential oil composition of Piper dilatatum LC Rich. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology, 39(4): 669-75.
- Askari, F., Mirza, M., Golipour, M. and Fekri Qomi, S., 2019. Essential oil compositions of wild and cultivated Achillea millefolium L. subsp. elbursensis. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 35(1): 1-11.
- Babaei, M., Sefidkon, F. and Nasiri, M., 2021. Study on the quantity and quality of two Nepeta species (Nepeta cataria L. and N. bracteata Benth.) essential oil under agricultural conditions. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 37(1): 113-126.
- Baranauskienė, R., Bendžiuvienė, V., Ragažinskienė, O. and Venskutonis, P.R., 2019. Essential oil composition of five Nepeta species cultivated in Lithuania and evaluation of their bioactivities, toxicity and antioxidant potential of hydrodistillation residues. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 129:
-Bernath, J., 2002. Strategies and recent achievements in selection of medicinal and aromatic plants. Acta Horticulture, 576(19): 115-128.
- Bertome, J., Isabel Arrillage, M. and Segura, J., 2007. Essential oil variation within and among natural population of Lavandula latifolia and its relation to their ecological areas. Biochemical systematics and Ecology, 35: 479-488.
- Dabiri, M. and Sefidkon, F., 2003. Chemical composition of Nepeta crassifolia Boiss. & Buhse oil from Iran. Flavour and Fragrance Journal, 18: 225-227.
- Formisano, C., Rigano, D. and Senatore, F., 2011. Chemical constituents and biological activities of Nepeta species. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 8(10): 1783-1818.
- Ghannadi, A., Aghazari, F., Mehrabian, M. and Mohagheghzade, A., 2003. Quantity and composition of the SDE prepared Essential oil of Nepeta macrosiphon Boiss. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 103-105.
- Hadi, N., Sefidkon, F., Shojaeiyan, A. and Jafari, A.A., 2016a. Essential oil diversity of 21 populations from Iranian endemic species Nepeta kotschyi Boiss. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 32(2): 189-202.
- Hadi, N., Shojaeiyan, A., Sefidkon, F. and Jafari, A.A., 2016b. Quantitative and qualitative study of essential oil in some accessions of Nepeta spp. and determination of essential oil components capability in intra and inter-specific relationships analysis. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Science, 49(3): 601-612.
- Jamzad, Z., 2013. Flora of Iran (No: 76), Lamiaceae family. Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands, Tehran, 1068p.
- Karaman, S. and Comlekciogolu, N., 2007. Essential oil composition of Nepeta cilicia Boiss. Apud Bentham. and Phlomis viscosa Poirect. from Turkey. International Journal of Botany, 3(1):122-124.
- Karami, M., Ebadi, M.T. and Ayari, M., 2020. Evaluation of changes in quantity and quality of essential oil of Nepeta crispa Willd. In different natural agricultural habitats. Journal of Medicinal Plants Ecophytochemistry, 30(2): 1-12.
- Karimian, V., Vahabi, M.R., Roustakhiz, J. and Nodehi, N., 2017. Identification of some ecological factors affecting on essential oil of Verbascum songaricum schrenk shoots (Case Study: Rangelands of Isfahan and Kohgiluyeh and Buyerahmad Provinces, Iran). Journal of Rangeland Science,
- Matloubi Moghadam, F. and Hosseini, M., 1996. Composition of the essential oil from Nepeta crassifolia Boiss. & Buhse. Flavour and Fragrance Journal, 11: 113-115.
- Mišić, D., Šiler, B., Gašić, U., Avramov, S.,Živković, S., Nestorović Živković, J., Milutinović, M. and Tešić, Ž., 2015. Simultaneous UHPLC/DAD/±HESI-MS/MS analysis of phenolic acids and nepetalactones in methanol extracts of Nepeta species: a possible application in chemotaxonomic studies. Phytochemical Analysis, 26: 72-85.
- Morteza-Semnani, K. and Saeedi, M., 2004. Essential oils composition of Nepeta cataria L. and Nepeta crassifolia Boiss. and Buhse from Iran. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants, 7(2): 120-124.
- Najafi, F., Koocheki, A., Honermeier, B. and Asili, J., 2013. Autecology, ethno medicinal and phytochemical studies of Nepeta binaludensis Jamzad a highly endangered medicinal plant of Iran. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants, 12(1):
- Nori-Shargh, D., Baharvand, B. and Deyhimi, F., 2006. The volatile constituent’s analysis of Nepeta kotschyi Boiss. from Iran. Journal of Essential Oil Research, 18(3): 237-238.
- Omidbaigi, R., 2000. Production and Processing of Medicinal Plants. Vol. 3. Astan-e Ghods-e Razavi Publication, Mashhad, Iran, 438p.
- Safaei-Ghomi, J., Djafari-Bidgoli, Z. and Batooli, H., 2009. Volatile constituent’s analysis of Nepeta cataria from central Iran. Chemistry of Natural compounds, 45(6): 913-915.
- Sarikurkcu, C., Eskici, M., Karanfil, A. and Tepe, B., 2019. Phenolic profile, and antioxidant activities of two endemic Nepeta species: Nepeta nuda subsp. glandulifera and N. cadmea. South African Journal of Botany, 120: 298-301.
- Sefidkon, F. and Rahimi Bidgoli, A., 2002. Quantitative and qualitative variation assessment of Thymus kotschyanus essence in plant growth duration and using several instillation methods. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 15: 1-22.