- Amini, M., Safaie, N., Salmani, M.J. and Shams-Bakhsh, M., 2012. Antifungal activity of three medicinal plant essential oils against some phytopathogenic fungi. Trakia Journal of Sciences, 10: 1-8.
- Chatterjee, D., 1990. Inhibition of fungal growth and infection in maize grains by spice oils. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 11: 148-151.
- Dhingra, O.D., Costa, M.L.N., Silva, J.R.G.J. and Mizubuti, E.S.G., 2004. Essential oil of mustard to control Rhizoctona solani seedling damping off and seedling blight in nursery. Fitopatologia Brasileira, 29: 683-686.
- El-Mougy, N.S., Abdel-Kader, M.M., Aly, M.D.E. and Lashin, S.M., 2012. Application of fungicides alternatives as seed treatment for controlling root rot of some vegetables in pot experiments. Advances in Life Sciences, 2: 57-64.
- Hoseini, M., 2013. Study on the inhibitory effect of essential oils of Satureja khuzistanica, Mentha piperita and Thymus vulgaris against mycelia growth of plant pathogenic fungi Fusarium solani, Botrytis cinerea and Alternaria solani. Ms.C. Thesis Department of Plant Protection, University of Lorestan, Khoramabad.
- Kamangar, H., Hemmati, R., Yazdinejad, A.R. and Movahedi Fazel, M., 2014. Study on antifungal effects of five plant species extracts against Fusarium solani and Rhizoctonia solani on bean. Iranian Plant Protection Science, 49: 49-58.
- Khaledi, N., Taheri, P. and Tarighi, S., 2015. Antifunga activity of various essential oils against Rhizoctonia solani and Macrophomina phaseolina as major bean pathogens. Journal of Applied microbiology, 118: 704-717.
- Naseri, B. and Moradi, P., 2007. Prevalence of fungal causal agents of root rot and their damage to bean in Zanjan. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology, 431: 347.
- Safarloo, Z. and Hemmati, R., 2011. Comparing different factors for studying of pathogenicity diversity among the isolates of Fusarium solani on bean. Abstracts of the First Congress of New Science and Technologies in Agriculture, Iran, 10-12 September: 236-239.
- Salekmeraji, H., Zare, M.J., Noorollahi, Kh., Saleknaghdi, R. and Tafreshi, S.Kh., 2015. Study on the effect of two medicinal plants, savory and lavender, against Fusarium solani. Biological Control of Plant Pests and Diseases, 4: 73-76.
- Shakarami, G., Bazghir, A. and Feizian, M., 2006. Study on in vitro effects of five essential oils on mycelial growth of four plant pathogenic fungal specie. Journal of Sciences and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 10: 497-503.
- Singh, G., Sumitra, M., de Lampasona, M.P. and Catalan, C., 2007. A comparison of chemical, antioxidant and antimicrobial studies of cinnamon leaf and bark volatile oils, oleoresins and their constituents. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 45: 1650-1661.
- Sorkhzaei, M., Zarin nia, V. and Gholnaraghi, A., 2014. In vitro evaluation of antifungal activity of essential oil from several plants on Botrytis cinerea, Bipolaris oryzae and Fusarium solani. Abstracts of the 21
Plant Protection Congress, Urmia, Iran, 1-4 August: 45.
- Sukatta, U., Haruthaithanasan, V., Chantarapanont, W., Dilokkunanant, U. and Suppakul, P., 2008. Antifungal activity of clove and cinnamon oil and their synergistic against postharvest decay fungi of grape in vitro. Kasetsart Journal of Natural Science, 42: 169-174.
- Yaghoubi, B., Hemmati, R. and Movahedi Fazel, M., 2015. Synergistic effects between essential oils of Shirazi thyme and fennel against Alternaria alternate. Proceedings of the 4th National Congress of Organic and Conventional Agriculture, Ardebil, Iran, 18-19 August: 1.
- Zini, M., Boukla, M., Majidi, L., Kharchouf, S., Aountini, A., Bouyanzer, A., Hammouti, B., Costa, J. and Al-Deeyba, S.S., 2011. Chemical composition and inhibitory effect of Mentha spicata essential oil on the corrosion of steel in molar hydrochloric acid, International Journal of Electrochemistry Science, 6: 691-704.