- Ahmadian, A.
, Ghanbari, A.
, Gholavi, M.
, Siahsar, B.
and Arazmjo, E.
, 2011. The Effect of different irrigation regimes and animal manure for on nutrient, essential oil and chemicals in cumin (Cuminum cyminum
L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology (Agricultural Science)
- Akbari, P., Ghalavand, A., Modarres Sanavy, A.M. and Agha Alikhani, M., 2011. The effect of biofertilizers, nitrogen fertilizer and farmyard manure on grain yield and seed quality of sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Journal of Agricultural Technology, 7(1): 173-184.
- Akbarinia, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., Rezaee, M.B. and Sharifi, A., 2004. Study on the effect of different rates of chemical fertilizer, manure and mixure of them on Seed yield and main compositions of essential oil of Ajowan (Trachyspermum copticum). Pajouhesh and Sazandegi (Agronomy and Horticulture), 61: 32-41.
- Alizadeh, P., Fallah, S. and Raiesi, F., 2012. Potential N mineralization and availability to irrigated maize in a calcareous soil amended with organic manures and urea under field conditions. International Journal of Plant Production, 6(4): 493-512.
- Arouei, H., Kashi, A. and Omid Beygi, R., 2000. The effect of salinity and nitrogen nutrition on free-proline and oil content of common pumpkin. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 16(3): 359-373.
- Azizi, M., Rezvanee, F., Hassanzadeh Khayat, A. and Neameti, H., 2008. The effect of different levels of vermicompost and irrigation on morphological properties and essential oil content of German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) C.V. Goral. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 24(1): 82-93.
- Berti, M., Fischer, S., Wilckens, R. and Hevia, F., 2009. Flaxseed response to N, P, and K fertilization in south central Chile. Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research, 69(2): 145-153.
- Carrubba, A., Torre, R.L. and Matranga, A., 2002. Cultivation trials of some aromatic and medicinal plants in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment. Acta Horticulturae, 576: 207-212.
- Chatterjee, S.K., 2002. Cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants in India a commercial approach. Proceedings of an International Conference on MAP, Acta Horticulture, International Society for Horticultural Science, 576: 191-202.
- Chauhan, B.S. and Johnson D.E., 2009. Seed germination ecology of Portulaca oleracea L.: an important weed of rice and upland crops. Annals of Applied Biology, 155(1): 61-69.
- Das, A.K., Sadhu M.K. and Som, M.G., 1991. Effect of N and P levels on growth and yield of black cumin (Nigella sativa Linn.). Journal of Horticultural, 4: 41-47.
- El-Sayed, K.A., Ross, S.A., El-Sohly, M.A., Kh alafall, M.M., Abdel Halim, O.B. and Ikegami, F., 2000. Effect of different fertilizers on the amino acid, fatty acid and essential oil composition of Nigella sativa seeds. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 8: 175-182.
- Ernst, E., 2002. Heavy metals in traditional Indian remedies. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 57: 891-896.
- Farahmand, M., 2013. Effect of sowing date and pattern on agronomic characteristics and yield of purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) in Ahvaz climate conditions. M.Sc. Thesis of Agronomy, Agriculture College, Shahrekord University, Shahrekord.
- Gao, J., Thelen, K.D., Min, D.H., Smith, S., Hao, X. and Gehl, R., 2010. Effects of manure and fertilizer applications on canola oil content and fatty acid composition. Journal of Agronomy, 102: 790-797.
- Ghani, A., Hussain, M. and Hassan, A., 2000. Interactive effect of nitrogen and water stress on leaf area of sunflower. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 3: 989-990.
- Ghasemi Siani, E., 2010. Study on seed quantity and quality of Plantago ovata under different nitrogen levels and irrigation regims. M.Sc. thesis of Agroecology, Faculty of Agriculture, Shahrekord University.
- Guarda, G., Padovan, S. and Delogu, G., 2004. Grain yield, nitrogen-use efficiency and baking quality of old and modern Italian bread-wheat cultivars grown at different nitrogen levels. European Journal of Agronomy, 21: 181-192.
- Lawrence, J.R., Ketterings, Q.M. and Cherney, J.H., 2008. Effect of nitrogen application on yield and quality of silage corn after forage legume-grass. Agronomy Journal, 100: 73-79.
- Liu, L., Howe, P., Zhou, Y.F., Xu, Z.Q., Hocart, C. and Zhan, R., 2000. Fatty acids and betacarotene in austealian purslane (Portulca oleracea L.) varieties. Journal of Chromatography, 893(1): 127-132.
- Omidbeighi, R., 2008. Production and Processing Medicinal Plants (Vol. 3) Astane Ghodse Rezavi Press, 397p.
- Pavlikova, D., Balik, J., Vanek, V., Vostal, J. and Sattin, S., 1994. Influence of different forms of N fertilizers on N uptake by poppy (Papaver somniferum L.). Proceedings of 3rd Congress European Society for Agronomy, Italy, 7-9 August: 204-205.
- Pourazizi, M., 2011. Effect of integrated and conventional methods of fertilization on soil nitrogen mineralization, quantitative and qualitative characteristics of forage sorghum. M.Sc. Thesis of Agroecology. Agriculture College, Shahrekord University, Shahrekord.
- Rahimi, M.M., Nourmohamadi, Gh., Ayneband, A., Afshar, E. and Moafpourian, Gh., 2011. Study on effect on planting Date and Nitrogen levels on yield, yield componentsand fatty ascids of linseed (Linum usitissimum L.). World Applied sciences Journal, 12(1):59-67.
- Rajput, R.L. and Gautam, D.S., 1992. Relative performance of safflower (Carthamus tinctorious L.) varieties with different levels of nitrogen under rain-fed condition India. Journal of Agronomy, 37: 290-292.
- Saeidnejad, A.H. and Rezvani Moghaddam, P., 2010. Investigation the effect of compost, vermicompost, cow and sheep manures on yield, yield components and essence percentage of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Journal of Horticultural Science, 24(2): 142-148.
- Salehi, A., 2013. Effect of solitary and integrated application of cattle manure and urea fertilizer on soil CO2 flux, growth and yield of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). M.Sc. Thesis of Agroecology, Faculty of Agriculture, Shahrekord University.
- Salvagiotti, F., Castellarín, J.M., Miralles, D.J. and Pedrol, H.M., 2009. Sulfur fertilization improves nitrogen use efficiency in wheat by increasing nitrogen uptake. Field Crops Research, 113: 170-177.
- Singh, R.V. and Chauhan, S.P.S., 1994. Response of barley to the levels and sources of nitrogen with and without zinc in relation to yield and water use under dryland conditions. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika, 6: 43-48.
- Sloan, D.R., Kidder, G. and Jacobs, R.D., 2003. Poultry manure as a fertilizer. PS1 IFAS Extension. University of Florida, USA, Available online at: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu
- Soltaninezhad, F., 2013. Effect of solitary and integrated application of urea fertilizer and cattle manure on cadmium concentration and yield of purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) medicinal plant. M.Sc. Thesis of Agroecology, Agriculture College, Shahrekord University.
- Thamy, S.M.K., Jahan, M. and Rezvani Moghaddam, P., 2013. Effects of various organic and chemical fertilizers on growth indices of basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology Agriculture, 5(4): 363-372.
- Torkamani, N. and Alikhany, H.A., 2008. The comparison of vermicompost from cattle manure, sheep and poultry at different humilities. The 3th National Congress on Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan, Iran, 24-26 May.
- Walker, A.J., 2001. The effects of soil fertilizer, nitrogen and moisture on yield, oil and protein of flax seed. Field Crop Research, 932: 101-114.
- Xu, H.L., Wang, R., Xu, R.Y., Mridha, M.A.U. and Goyal, S., 2005. Yield and quality of leafy vegetables grown with organic fertilizations. Acta Horticulturae, 627: 25-33.