- Ajayi, F.A. and Olonisakin, A., 2011. Bio-activity of tree essential oils ex-tracted from edible seeds on Tribolium castaneum (Herbst.) infesting stored pearl millet. Trakia Journal of Sciences, 9: 28-36.
- Antonious, G.F., Meyer, J.E., Rogers, J.A. and Hu, Y.H., 2007. Growing hot pepper for cabbage looper, Trichopulsia ni (Hubner) and spider mite, Tetranychus urticae (Koch) control. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, 42: 559-567.
- Bakhtiari, M., Rafiei Karahroudi, Z. and Sanatgar, E., 2008. The effect of contact and respiratory repellency of four medicinal plant extract and powders on adults and last instar larvae of Plodia interpunctella (Hübner). Iranian Journal of Entomological Research, 7(1): 17-27.
- Block, E., 1992. The organosulfur chemistry of the genus Allium-implications for the organic chemistry of sulfur. Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English, 31(9): 1135-1178.
- Chaubey, M.K., 2007. Insecticidal activity of Trachyspermum amm, Anethum graveolens and Nigella sativa essential oils against Tribolium castaneum. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 2: 596-600.
- Ghane, M., Poormirza, A. and Safaralizadeh, M., 2013. Repllency effect of Sirinol on larvae and adults of Tribolium castaneum and Oryzaephilus surinamensis by three methods. Iranian Journal of Plant Protection, 27(2): 192-199.
- Hurlbert, S.H., 1984. Pseudoreplication and the design of ecological field experiments. Ecological Monographs, 54: 187-211.
- Janatan, I. and Zaki, Z., 1998. Development of environment-friendly insect repellents from the leaf oils of selected Malaysian plants. Asian Review of Biodiversity and Environmental Conservation, 6: 1-7.
- Kazem, M.G. and El-Shereif, S.A.E.H.N., 2010. Toxic effect of capsicum and garlic xylene extracts in toxicity of boiled linseed oil formulations against some piercing sucking cotton pests. American-EurasianJournal of Agricultural and Environmental Science, 8(4): 390-396.
- Kheirkhah, M., Ghasemi, V., Yazdi, A.K. and Rahban, S., 2015. Chemical composition and insecticidal activity of essential oil from Ziziphora clinopodioides Lam. used against Ephestia kuehniella Zeller. Journal of Plant Protection Research, 55(3): 260-265.
- Mobarakian, M., Zamani, A., Karimzadeh, J., Moeini, N. and Emami, M.S., 2016. Insecticidal effect of medicinal plant extracts on Callosobruchus maculatus. Journal of Plant Protection, 29(4):
- Mobki, M., Safavi, S.A., Safaralizadeh, M.H. and Panahi, O., 2014. Toxicity and repellency of garlic (Allium sativum L.) extract grown in Iran against Tribolium castaneum (Herbst) larvae and adults. Archives of Phytopathology and Plant Protection, 47(1): 59-68.
- Modarres Najafabadi, S.S., Fanai, H. and Ghalamian, Gh., 2006. Study of eucalyptus product uses (seed and leaf powder) on stored product pests on wheat and barley in Sistan region-Iran. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 22(2): 117-127.
- Mohandass, S., Arthur, F.H., Zhu, K.Y. and Throne, J.E., 2007. Biology and management of Plodia interpunctella in stored products. Journal of Stored Products Research, 43: 302-311.
- Mohan, S. and Fields, P.G., 2002. A simple technique to assess compounds that are repellent or attractive to stored product insects. Journal of Stored Products Research, 38: 23-31.
- Mollaei, M., Izadi, H., Azizi, M. and Ranjbar, R., 2012. Bioactivity of essential oil from Zingiber officinale against stored-product insect species. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants, 15: 122-133.
- Navarro, S., Finkelman, S., Donahaya, E., Dias, R., Rindnner, M. and Azrieli, A., 2002. Integrated storage pest control methods using vacuum or CO2 in transportable system. Integrated Protection of Stored Products, IOBC Bulletin, 25(3): 207-214.
- Nazemi Rafih, J. and Moharramipour, S., 2008. Repellency of Nerium oleander L., Lavandulla officinalis L. and Ferula assafoetida L. extracts on Tribolium castaneum (Herbst). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 23(4): 443-452.
- Osipitan, A.A. and Mohammed, I.G., 2008. Evaluation of the potential of garlic (Allium sativum L.) for the management of the larger Grain Borer Prostephanus truncates (Horn) in Maize (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Environmental and Technology, 8: 51-60.
- Phillips, T.W. and Throne, J.E., 2010. Biorational approaches to managing stored-product insects. Annual Review of Entomology, 55: 375-397.
- Rafiei, Z., Moharramipour, S., Farazmand, H. and Karimzadeh Esfahani, J., 2010. Repllency effect and inhalation toxicity of 18 plants essential oil on Plodia interpunctella Hübner. Iranian Journal of Plant Protection, 24(2): 165-172.
- Rafiei, Z., Moharramipour, S., Farazmand, H. and Karimzadeh Esfahani, J., 2011a. Insecticidal effect of six native medicinal plants essential oil on Indian meal moth, Plodia interpunctella Hübner
(Lep.: Pyralidae). Munis Entomology and Zoology, 6: 339-345.
- Rafiei, Z., Moharramipour, S., Farazmand, H. and Karimzadeh Esfahani, J., 2011b. Oviposition deterrency and ovicidal activity of eighteen medicinal plant essential oils on Plodia interpunctella Hübner. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 27(3): 460-470.
- Rahman, M.M. and Schmidt, G.H., 1999. Effect of Acorus calamus L. essential oil vapours from various origins on Callosobruchus phaseoli. Journal of Stored Products Research, 35: 285-295.
- Rahman, M.M. and Motoyama, N., 2000. Repellent effect of garlic against stored products pests. Journal of Pest Science, 25: 247-252.
- Salehi, M., Rafiei Karahroodi, Z., Rahbarpour, A.R. and Zahabi, P., 2009. Comparison repellency effect of 5 plant essential oil on adults of Indian moth and red flour beetle. 10th Iranian Congress of Toxicology and Poisoning, Tehran, Iran, 18-20 May.
- Shaaya, E. and Kostyukovysky, M., 2006. Essential oils: potency against stored product insects and mode of action. Stewart Postharvest Review, 2(4): 1-6.
- Shojaaddini, M., Moharramipour, S. and Sahaf, B.Z., 2008. Fumigant toxicity of essential oil from Carum copticum against Plodia interpunctella. Plant Protection Research, 48: 411-419.
- Singh, R.N. and Saratchandra, B., 2005. The development of botanical products with special reference to seri-ecosystem. Caspian Journal of Environmental Sciences, 3: 1-8.
- Viglaianco, A., Novo, R., Cragnolini, C., Nassetta, M. and Cavallo, A., 2008. Antifeedant and repellent effects of extracts of three plants from Cordoba against Sitophilus oryzae (L.). Bio Assay, 3: 1-6.
- Wang, J., Zhu, F., Zhou, X.M., Niu, C.Y. and Lei, C.L., 2006. Repellent and fumigant activity of essential oil from Artemisia vulgaris to Tribolium castaneum (Herbst) (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae). Journal of Stored Products Research, 42: 339-347.