- Badawy, M.E.I. and Abdelgaleil, S.A.M., 2014. Composition and antimicrobial activity of essential oils isolated from Egyptian plants against plant pathogenic bacteria and fungi. Industrial Crops and Products, 52: 776-782.
- Beiki, F. and Alizadeh, A., 2006. Antibacterial effects of some herbal essential oils and plant extracts on the causal agent of bacterial leaf streak in wheat and barley. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 13(5): 70-82.
- Bultreys, A. and Kaluzna, M., 2010. Bacterial cankers caused by Pseudomonas syringae on stone fruit species with special emphasis on the pathovars syringae and morsprunorum race 1 and race 2. Jornal of Plant Pathology, 92: 21-33.
- Burt, S., 2004. Essential oils: Their antibacterial properties and potential applications in foods-A review. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 94: 223-253.
- D’Amato, S., Serio, A., Chaves-López, C. and Paparella, A., 2018. Hydrosols: biological activity and potential as antimicrobials for food applications. Food Control, 86: 126-137.
- Dadasoglu, F., Aydin, T., Kotan, R., Cakir, A., Ozer, H., Kordali, S., Cakmakci, R., DIikbas, N. and Mete, E., 2011. Antibacterial activities of extracts and essential oils of three Origanum species against plant pathogenic bacteria and their potential use as seed disinfectants. Journal of Plant Pathology, 93: 271-282.
- EL-Sadek, S.M.A., Abdel-Latif, M.R., Abdel-Gawad, T.I. and Hussein, N.A., 1992. Bacterial leaf blight disease of eheat in Egypt. Journal of Microbiology, 27: 177-196.
- Feil, H., Feil, W.S., Chain, P., Larimer, F., DiBartolo, G., Copeland, A., Lykidis, A., Trong, S., Nolan, M., Goltsman, E., Thiel, J., Malfatti, S., Loper, J.E., Lapidus, A., Detter, J.C., Land, M., Richardson, P.M., Kyrpides, N.C., Ivanova, N. and Lindow, S.E., 2005. Comparison of the complete genome sequences of Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae B728a and pv. tomato DC3000. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 102: 11064-11069.
- Fu, Y., Zu, Y., Chen, L., Shi, X., Wang, Z., Sun, S. and Efferth, T., 2007. Antimicrobial activity of clove and rosemary essential oils alone and in combination. Phytotherapy Research, 21: 989-994.
- Gross, D.C. and De Vay, J.E., 1977. Population dynamics and pathogenicity of Pseudomonas syringae in maize and cowpea in relation to the in vitroproduction of syringomycin. Phytopathology, 67: 475-483.
- Hasanzadeh, N., 2005. The Essential oil of thyme as a natural plant extract for fire blight control. Biocontrol of Bacterial Plant Disaeses Abstracts of the 1st Symposium, Darmstadt, Germany, 23-26 October: 290-292.
- Joseph, B., Ahmad Dar, M. and Kumar, V., 2008. Bioefficacy of plant extracts to control Fusarium solani f. sp. melongenaeincitant of Brinjal Wilt. Global Journal of Biotechnology, 3(2): 56-59.
- Kennelly, M.M., Cazorla, F.M., Vicente, A., Ramos, C. and Sundin, G.W., 2007. Pseudomonas syringae diseases of fruit trees: progress toward understanding and control. Plant Disease, 91: 4-16.
- Kizil, S. and Uyar, F., 2006. Antimicrobial activities of some thyme (Thymus, Satureja, Origanum and Thymbra) species against important plant pathogens. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 18: 1455-1461.
- Mahmoudi, H., Rahnama, K. and Arabkhani, M.A., 2010. Antibacterial effect essential oil and extracts of medicinal plant on the causal agents of bacterial canker and leaf spot on the stone fruit tree. Journal of Medicinal Plants, 4(36): 34-42.
- Niknejad, M., Kheyrgoo, M., Pedramfar, H. and Rahimian, H., 2010. Isolation and identification of bacterial glum blotch and leaf blight on wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in Iran. African Journal of Biotechnology, 9: 2860-2865.
- Rahimian, H., 1989. The occurrence of bacterial leaf blight in wheat. Abstracts of the 9th Iranian Plant Protection Congress, Mashhad, Iran, 9-14 September: 146.
- Schaad, N.W., Jones, J.B. and Chun, W., 2001. Laboratory Guide for Identification of Plant Pathogenic Bacteria. APS Press, USA, 373p.
- Stangarlin, J.R., Kuhn, O.J., Assi, L. and Schwan-Estrada, K.R.F., 2011. Control of plant diseases using extracts from medicinal plants and fungi: 1033-1042. In: Méndez-Vilas, A., (Ed.). Science Against Microbial Pathogens: Communicating Current Research and Technological Advances, 1348p.
- Sun, Z., Wang, H., Wang, J., Zhou, L. and Yang, P., 2014. Chemical composition and anti-inflammatory, cytotoxic and antioxidant activities of essential oil from leaves of Mentha piperita grown in China. PLoS ONE, 9: 1-15.
- Taghavi, S.M. and Keshavarz, K., 2003. Identification of the causal agent of bacterial wheat leaf blight in Fars and Kohgiluyeh & Boyrahmad provinces and the reaction of certain wheat cultivars to them. Journal of Water and Soil Science, 6: 171-179.
- Young, J.M., Dye, D.W., Bradbury, J.F., Panagopoulus, C.G. and Robbs, C.F., 1978. A proposed nomenclature and classification for plant pathogenic bacteria. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research, 21: 153-177.