- Abaszadeh, B., Rezaiee, M.B. and Paknejad, F., 2011. Evaluation relationship between essential oil yield and some agriculture characters by using of path analysis of two ecotypes of Mentha longifolia (L.) Huds. var. amphilema L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants,27(1): 46-52.
- Afiuni, D. and Mahlouji, M., 2006.Correlation analysis of some agronomic traits in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes under salinity stress. Seed and Plant, 22(2): 186-199.
- Bahraminejad, A., Mohammadi-Nejad, Gh. and Khadir, M., 2011. Genetic diversity evaluation of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) based on phenotypic traits. Australian Journal of Crop Science, 5(3): 301-307.
- Bahreininejad, A., Razmjoo, B. and Mirza, M., 2013. Influence of water stress on morphophysiological and phytochemical traits in Thymus daenensis. International Journal of Plant Production, 7(1):
- Bettaieb, I., Zakhama, N., Aidi-Wannes, N., Kchouk, M.E. and Marzouk, B., 2009. Water deficit effects on Salvia officinalis fatty acids and essential oils composition. Scientia Horticulturae, 120: 271-275.
- Chauhan, B., Kumar, G. and Ali, M., 2012. A review on phytochemical constituents and activities of Trachyspermum ammi Sprague fruits. The American Journal of Pharmtech Research, 2(4): 329-340.
- Das, M.K. and Taliaferro, C.M., 2009. Genetic variability and interrelationships of seed yield and yield components in switchgrass. Euphytica, 167: 95-105.
- Darvishzadeh, R., Hatami-Maleki, H. and Sarrafi, A., 2011. Path analysis of the relationships between yield and some related traits in diallel population of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) under well-watered and water-stressed conditions. Australian Journal of Crop Science, 5: 674-680.
- Del Blanco, I.A., Rajaram, S. and Kronstad, W.E., 2001. Agronomic potential of synthetic hexaploid wheat-derived populations. Crop Science, 41: 670-676.
- Del Moral, L.F., Rharrabti, G., Villegas, Y. and Royo, C., 2003. Evaluation of grain yield and its components in durum wheat under Mediterranean conditions. Agronomy Journal, 95: 266-274.
- Ehsanipour, A., Razmjoo, K. and Zeinali, H., 2011. Effect of nitrogen rates on yield, yield components and essential oil content of several fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) populatios. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 28(4): 579-593.
- Eiasu, B.K., Steyn, J.M., Soundy, P., 2012. Physiomorphological response of rosescented geranium (Pelargonium spp.) to irrigation frequency. South African Journal of Botany, 78: 96-103.
- Ekrena, S., Sonmez, C., Ozcakal, E., Kurttas, Y.S.K., Bayram, E. and Gurgulu, H., 2012. The effect of different irrigation water levels on yield and quality characteristics of purple basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Agricultural Water Management, 109: 155-161.
- Esmaeili, A. and Ghobadianpour, S., 2016. Antibacterial activity of Carum copticum extract loaded MnFe2O4 nanopartacles coated with PEGylated chitosan. Industial Crops and Products, 91: 44-48.
- Ghanbari, J., Khajoei-Nejad, G. and Mohammadi-Nejad, G., 2014. Casual explanation of the relationships between seed yield and some yield components in cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) by different multivariate statistical analysis at different sowing dates. Ethno-Pharmaceutical Products, 1: 15-22.
- Kozaka, M. and Azevedob, R.A., 2010. Does using stepwise variable selection to build sequential path analysis models make sense. Physiologia Plantarum, 141: 197-200.
- Kumar, J.H., Singh, T., Tonk D.S. and Lal, D., 2002. Correlation and path coefficient analysis of yield and its components in summex moong (Vigna radiate L. wilczek). Crop Science, 24: 374-377.
- Laribi, B., Bettaieb, I., Kouki, K., Sahli, A., Mougou, A., Brahim, M., 2009.Water deficit effects on caraway (Carum carvi L.) growth, essential oils and fatty acids composition. Industrial Crops and Products, 30: 372-379.
- Maleki, A., Saba, J., Pouryousef, M., Jafari, M. and Ashraf Jafari, A., 2017. Determining the most important traits affecting grain yield in Iranian anise (Pimpinella anisum L.) populations based on regression analysis and path analysis. Journal of Crop Breeding, 9(22): 142-148.
- Mirshekari, B. and Farahvash, F., 2011. Management of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizing in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) as a medicinal plant under semi-arid conditions. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 27(4): 541-550.
- Mohammadi, S.A., Prasanna, B.M. and Singh, N.N., 2003. Sequential path model for determining interrelationships among grain yield and relatedcharacters in Maize. Crop Science, 43: 1690-1697.
- Nasri, R., Paknejad, F., Sadeghi Shoa, M., Ghorbani, S. and Fatemi, Z., 2013. Correlation and path analysis of drought stress on yield and yield components of barley (Hordeum vulgare) in Karaj region. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, 8: 155-165.
- Nemati, L.Z., Tabaei-Aghdaei, S.R., Lebaschi, M.H. and Jafari, A.A., 2012. Path analysis of Rosa damascena Mill. performance under different conditions. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 27(4): 561-572.
- Noori, A., Ashraf Mehrabi, A., Safari, H., 2017. Study of correlation and path coefficient analysis of agronomic traits and grain yield for Aegilops cylindrica accessions under non-stress and drought stress conditions in Ilam. Journal of Crop Breeding, 9(23): 79-84.
- Omidbaigi, R. and Mahmoodisourestani, M., 2010. Effect of water stress on morphological traits, essential oil content and yield of anise hyssop (Agastache foeniculum [Pursh] Kuntze). Iranian Journal of Horticaltural Sciences, 41(2): 153-161.
- Petropoulos, S.A., Daferera, D., Polissiou, M.G. and Passam, H.C., 2008. The effect of water deficit stress on the growth, yield and composition of essential oils of parsley. Scientia Horticulturae, 115: 393-397.
- Piepho, H.P., 2000. A mixture-model approach to mapping quantitative trait loci in barley on the basis of multiple environment data. Genetics, 156: 2043-2050.
- Poormohammad Kiani, S., Maury, P., Sarrafi, A. and Grieu, P., 2008. QTL analysis of chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) under well-watered and water-stressed conditions. Plant Science, 175: 565-573.
- Rezaei-Chiyaneh, E., 2012. Effects of different irrigation treatments on essential oil accumulation, its composition and some ecophysiological traits in Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare). Ph.D. thesis Department of Plant of Eco-physiological, Faculty of Agriculture, university of Tabriz, Tabriz.
- Sardoei, S., Mohammadi nejad, G.H., Zebarjadi, A., Nakhoda, B., Mardi, M., Tabatabai, M., Sharifi, G.H., Amini, A. and Majidi, E., 2013. Response of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) lines to salinty stress. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 29(1): 82-102.
- Sefidan, A.Y., Valizadeh, M., Aharizad, S. and Sabzi, M., 2014. Path analysis of grain yield, some morphological traits and essential oil content in different fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) populations. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences, 4: 10-15.
- Seghatoleslami, M.J., Mosavi, S.G. and Barzegaran, T., 2011. Effect of irrigation levels and planting date on yield and water use efficiency of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 29(1): 144-155.
- Selvaraj, C.I. and Nagarajan, P., 2011. Interrelationship and path-coefficient studies for qualitative traits, grain yield and other yield attributes among maize (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Breeding and Genetics, 5(3): 209-223.
- Sharma, K.C. and Sastry, E.V.D., 2008. Path analysis for seed yield and its component characters in fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.). Journal of Spices and Aromatic Crops, 17(2): 69-74.
- Tuberosa, R. and Salvi, S., 2006. Genomics-based approaches to improve drought tolerance of crops. Trends in Plant Science, 11: 405-412.
- Yasin, A.B. and Singh, S., 2010. Correlation and path coefficient analyses in sunflower. Journal of Plant Breeding and Science, 2: 129-133.